View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #9
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Guys, it is confession time.

I don't use Microsoft Outlook. I don't want it. I used to use Outlook Express, and now I just use g-mail.
-- why the h*** can't I remove Outlook from my desktop? - easily.

I have tried a lot of Google android apps searching for the best of a kind. I have removed the lesser quality ones from my phone. Why can't I remove them from the Play Store?

I love Google, and all the good cheap stuff it does and gives me.
Still why can't I remove all the stuff they call (Sys) from my Droid that I don't use?
Exactly... computers, tablets, phones, they all come with stuff that some people don't want/need (that isn't essential to using the device) but can't easily remove... great that all the manufacturers seem to believe that they know better than their customers what they MUST have...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote