View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #19
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by _savage View Post
Thanks Dale, I'm reading various Wiki pages at the moment. There are a few nice hints, but also typos in text. For my eBook typing I started to collect several sed/grep reg expressions as well.

Can I just go about and fix these typos, and add the regexps to the Wiki that talks about preparing text for books?
Of course, that is the whole idea of a wiki. It is a collective effort that constantly improves the information. You can even build new pages if you feel the need to separate out a topic like reg expressions although there are some pages on this as well.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote