View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:42 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've taken a look at the file. It's a bug in mobi2mobi, in that when mobi2mobi adds an EXTH header, it doesn't increment the mobipocket version number. The CyBook looks at the mobipocket version number and then doesn't bother looking for the EXTH info that mobi2mobi added, since EXTH shouldn't be present in version 2 mobipocket files.

I thought I'd fixed this with my tweaks to mobi2mobi, but it seems not. When I have a space hour or two I'll check in the debugger.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Many thanks, Paul. I really appreciate your generous offer. It's on its way by email.

Regards, Alex
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote