View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #10
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
I don't think it's real, even if it was I don't think I'd want one. The current ipad size is about as small as I'd want to go with a tablet (although thinner/lighter always valued). Although there's wiggle room if the aspect ratio moved more towards 16:9 than 4:3.

The only reason I like eInk devices to be midway between phone and tablet size is that the phone is a little too small for long reading sessions and the extra space of a tablet doesn't add anything for fiction, that's only useful for certain reference books or apps etc

tl;dr iPad doesn't need to become smaller, just lighter imo.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote