View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #883
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
This novel is like Dr. Who's Tardis... way bigger on the inside than it looked from the outside. I wanted to be done last week, dangit.

*headdesk*
Phnark! I feel your pain. I have one like that. K'Barthan 3 is taking for ever. I've all the timeline for one character done and I could probably write it up in about 6 weeks if I could work on it 9-5 and finish the wretched thing in 3 months... but my life is a bit more hectic than that so actually we're looking at 2013, I think. Hmm...

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote