View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #872
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Right now working on three short stories.

One is set in the mid eighties and uses mostly movie-ish conventions and plays more towards rule of cool than reality since I wanted a 'movie' feel. Incidentilly I'm having the most frustration at portraying the privet I bits realistically since I dont know how things were done pre-internet.

A Robot Cop short that centers on a string of synths (robots) that are going nutty and a bunch of civilian frames (used by construction types when off hours so they arn't purpose built eight foot tall walking tanks) all linked to a factory that didn't gear down from millitary production properly.

A third short that's mostly abandoned but revolved around what amounts to my take on the whole magic girl thing.... Mostly done as a request. I don't like the genre due to how tied to romance the whole thing is and too much fanservice. I'm kinda stalled at the part where I'm confronting the big bad about zombies.
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote