View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #14
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_t View Post
I tried again (fresh download) and still the same. This is the response from ereader-store.de

I thought the 1.6 version was an official release, and only 1.7 was the beta version? I have no problem waiting till May if it's going to make a difference (it's very hard to see what are official updates and what are not).

I was expecting an offer of a refund given the device may be faulty, but oh well
If you don't want to wait, just send the device to the Service Office of ereader-store.de and give us you new address in US. Your device will be inspected and if needed repaired/exchanged and shipped to your alternative address.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote