View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #7
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
It might be worth noting that Patterson and Clancy now write very few of the books with their names on them... small print usually says something like "in association with..." so they don't actually put out a book every six months to a year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
price for one, also the best seller list is often full of books i do not like, mystery's, thrillers etc.. I also avoid any big name authors, connely, patterson, clancy etc... it might not be logical but I figure if they are putting out a new book every 6 months to a year they must not be very good
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote