View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I don't read them because they are on a list or are bestsellers. The books I read that are on the NYT Bestseller list I read because they interest me. I'm not going to limit what I read due to some book being on some list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack70 View Post
I don't read books simply because it's a on a list. I got by recommendations and titles/authors/genres that interest me.
So if you read a book and while reading it it becomes a NYT Bestseller, do you stop reading it before you finish it? Why limit what you might want to read just because of a list that has nothing to do with how good or not you may find a book?

I'm considering rereading A Game of Thrones and it is currently on some of the NYT Bestseller lists. That's not going to stop me. I've read it once and I want to refresh for the the new book in the series due out this summer.

Last edited by JSWolf; 04-24-2011 at 05:50 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote