Thread: Folder question
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 10:36 AM   #17
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinmtnNH View Post
I downloaded a set of hundreds of books. (I guess they would have been someone's library. I am new to this.) When I went to add a few of the books I was interested in I saw the doubled author folder in the tree. It didn't look right thus my question. Thanks again for everyone's help.
That means it wasn't really a Calibre issue - just an odd folder structure created by someone else.

As an aside - I have fond memories of Twin Mountain NH, if you're in the town in New Hampshire NE of Franconia Notch.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote