View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
I downloaded boroda version 1.05d. Double clicked the batch file, waited a while and figure it was as far as it was going to get (see image). Was I supposed to wait longer? Anyway, I disconnected the reader, reset it, and it's exactly the same as it was before. It offers Dutch as a language instead of Russion, and no clock What am I missing?
You didn't wait long enough. The following screen shot is for PRS-900, but it's the same thing. Note the line that says "Sony Reader MSC utility…". Basically you have to wait until "press any key to continue…" appears on the screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scriptoutput-vi.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	55796  
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote