View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Oh noes.... it's going to cost $2500!

All this is bunk... I'll believe it when I hear it from Apple.

BOb
Exactly the thing I keep reiterating, time and time again. Apple is very good at their strategy of exciting the masses, but without releasing exacting bits of information. Will the tablet be revolutionary? Doubtful, but it will likely be an evolution of existing products that's been scrutinized to the Nth degree. Apple products may not be for everyone, but it's difficult to deny they obsess over every detail to make their stuff very polished.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote