View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 09:50 AM   #28
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
I've been having sync issues with my Aura One since 8842 so I had shut off auto-sync. Seeing these two new update threads, I decided to try manually syncing again. The first time trying to sync, it found the new 8945 update, installed that, rebooted, and seemed to sync everything. But after it finished downloading new stuff, the sync icon still kept spinning. I canceled and tried syncing again with no luck.

Giving up on that, I started looking around for changes and discovered the Overdrive settings page said I was signed out -- although it still showed my library there. After signing back in with my library card, it synced! Manually syncing now works with or without having wifi enabled first. And worked fine after powering off and back on as well. Reassured by all this, I've turned nightly auto-syncing back on. I'm optimistic that I'll wake up to a fresh sync instead of a drained battery.

Possibly signing back in to Overdrive was a coincidence. Maybe it was the update, and I just wasn't patient enough. Maybe it was both. Anyone else with sync problems on the Aura One have Overdrive set up?
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote