View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 09:43 AM   #27
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thank you! Can you clarify "Kobo desktop"? What is that?

I have less than 50 sideloaded books on my reader so a factory reset wouldn't hurt. I'd need to write down various locations in my books though. However I not going to be the first to try it in case it messes something up.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Kobodesktop, I stop using it, but it will try to sync/upgrade your device when you connect it to PC.
EDIT: If you don't have Kobodesktop you don't need to worried.

If you replace KoboReader.sqlite and add books from the backup you made in the same place, it will keep the reading position, collection, reading stat...
Backup the new KoboReader.sqlite file if it doesn't work, you can go back.

Last edited by oren64; 03-09-2017 at 11:33 AM.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote