View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 07:56 AM   #24
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Not a two step process, just bad timing. Kobo have released a few hotfix firmware versions recently. In fact, they released two today. You must have timed the updates to download between turning the first one off and turning the second one on! But, I am surprised it was 4.3.8842 and not 4.3.8871.
You sure about that David? I just now updated my H2O and it did the same thing. It was on 4.2.8432, it first updated to 4.3.8842 and as soon as it came up with 4.3.8842 it immediately started downloading another update and sure enough it was on 4.3.8945 after the second install and restart. I don't see how it can be a timing issue when the same thing has happened 12 hours later. I don't know if it is meant to be a two step process or Kobo has something on the update servers setup wrong but it is working as a two step process.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote