View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 05:46 AM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
While my KA1 has the old homescreen again, my Aura now features the new one. There isn't even consistency in one and the same upgrade!
Which home screen you get has absolutely no relationship to the upgrade. Kobo are randomly choosing devices to have the new home screen. They have said about 20% of the devices get the new home screen. Based on comments here, I suspect they might be making sure that people with multiple devices don't have the new home screen on all devices.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote