View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:15 AM   #73
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by abolourian View Post
Everything started to work fine as soon as I got rid of SD card and used internal memory.
Strange. Mut try and reproduce that sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abolourian View Post
Now that I have it running, I wonder if anyone could make bookmark to work. The question is how to actviate contextual menu.
Sorry, but I've no idea how to do the equivalent of a right-click to activate the contextual menu.

Consequently I've not used bookmarks. My work-around is if you select the address bar, and then active the keyboard, you can type in URLs to the address bar. Generally it remembers these and you can select them by tapping the down arrow at the top right corner. So I use that instead.

If you have a wacom pen with buttons there is a thread here that talks about adding support for this which I guess would allow a right-click to access the contextual menu. I've not done this, so I can't help you here (and you would need a different stylus anyway).

Alternatively, you could just edit up (or copy) an appropriate file into the relevant place in the minimo hierarchy (not sure what that is).
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote