View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 07:57 AM   #68
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by abolourian View Post
Minimo doesn't work for me on version 2.12. After I install it, I go to MMC Application folder and when I click on it, the page just refreshes. Even after I click on wireless icon in the toolbar at the bottom and then I click on Minimo again, the same thing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Please help.
It can be made to work on 2.12.

First question: do you get anything on the screen or is it completely blank. Even when I'm having it hang over lack of network, I at least get some screen annotations, e.g. little arrows in the top left-hand corner of the screen. If you are not even getting that, then I'd hazard that either the install failed, or somehow there is another program called minimo you are running. On mine, Minimo has the subtitle "Mozilla Based Web Browser" and "Size: 33.4MB", and lives in a folder called Programs that is created by the install process.

If you do get some annotations on the screen, try using the stylus to click on the centre of the screen and see if anything happens.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote