View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 08:06 PM   #35
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Rayha: From working on a few metadata source plugins, there are a few examples I would want:

- Book with a single author not in a series
- Book with a two or more authors
- Book in a series with a series index
- Book in a series without a series index

From those examples, I would be confident I could construct the searches and parse the pages to get the metadata. For non-English sites, a link to the advanced search page is useful to see how the searches are constructed. They can usually be found, but it can take a bit of clicking.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote