View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:25 AM   #5
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanbarel View Post
Hi Ephemerality, the tool is very nice, once I noticed that MOBI files work better (the AZW3 files created by Calibre don't work, there is an issue with Chapter detection and I get the WG error on the kindle)

Just a note: if by chance the chapters file is not created properly but you say you want to open it anyway, the app crashes when you close the empty notepad
AZW3s are supposed to work! Would you mind sending me one that you've had issues with and I can take a look at it? I've had a few that have been through Calibre, but they worked alright.

GUI v1.32 has been uploaded to the first post. It should fix the notepad crash and adds some error reporting.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 10-08-2014 at 04:58 PM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote