View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #33
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Suggestion - show current Pattern Name

Show the current pattern name under the Icon - ie instead of Quick Preferences - Quick Prefs [Journals], Quick Prefs [Papers] etc.

Maybe next time the PI is maintained and if its easy.

I just added 30 'books' and used the wrong template; because I forgot that yesterday I changed it from Papers to Journals.

I'd like the 'Quick Prefs' prefix as I don't actually display the icons.

I'd like the name be displayed as suggested, not a hover display; because I eschew using the mouse as much as I can.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote