View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrvlrsChick View Post
...And I still don't understand why people are so rabid to get them in color... the books I read are black and white text
This is mentioned often. There is a lot of material that relies on color. Though you may not read it many people do. It's often hard to see or understand that which doesn't personally interest you. If all romance books were eliminated from the earth I'd probably not notice. My aunt and many others on the other hand certainly would. I'm pretty sure color ereaders with the best properties of eInk and LCD at a reasonable price will be a major breakthrough.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote