View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 06:26 PM   #58
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikmak View Post
Does someone know when/if Pocketbook will release an SDK for the Pocketbook Sense (630)?
I've built koreader with their current SDK (481), but the reader crashes with a segmentation fault, so I assume the SDK needs to be updated for that particular reader.
Maybe it's not a problem with the SDK. @chrox mentioned that they use very little functionality from libinkview. Anyway, the SDK is not something PocketBook have spent much effort on recently, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an update. I'm just grateful they released what they did.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote