View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #17
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
I recently purchased a Samsung Note II and love the idea of sync'ing my reading between it and my Nook. Although I have been using Cool Reader (and love it) I loaded Moon+ Pro on my phone so that I could sync with the Nook. That worked great. I have not been able to install Moon+ Pro on my Nook. I rooted it using TouchNooter 2-3-1. I tried to install from the Google Play website. I see that some of you have it running. What did you do differently that I should try? What a great Christmas present this would be if it all works.
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote