View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Another "is this book in PD" question...

I can't figure it out - please help

Is a book, published in 1911, in United Kingdom, whose author died in 1970 in PD? And if so, where?

I'm guessing it might be, as other of Forster's work from that time is available on Guterberg.org - but my problem is I can't figure out what's what when the auther didn't die until 1970.

The book is The Celestial Omnibus by E. M. Forster - I'm making a personal copy for my own use, but would like to share it if I can.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote