View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #19
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Add this into the Visual Kindle Guide...

There is a way to get the serial number that Amazon used to display.

The backup directory that iTunes creates is that number. It is a 41 character string.

Under Vista it's in c:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
Under XP it's in c:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup

Replace USERNAME with whatever the name of the account is.

I have no idea where this is with OS X.
Can you also provide a copy of the altered KindlePID.py script so I can add that as well?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote