View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 05:32 PM   #11
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishsea View Post
Thanks but a quick look those are all £100+ on eBay. So not the cheapest alternative. I've about 10gb of books on Dropbox, so not worried really.
Try looking on eBay for an original Aura. When I bought mine refurbs were readily available for $50 (US). Not sure what the availability is in the UK.

The Aura is a great little reader. I recommended the H2O because it is waterproof.

Whatever reader you wind up with, take good care of it. The screens are fragile and it sounds like yours will take some abuse. The Tupperware suggestion seemed silly, but it's probably a good idea.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote