View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:50 PM   #6
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
I'm having a similar problem - after loading books through Calibre, the T1 loads until the battery is completely exhausted. Sometimes resetting it clears the loading arrows, sometimes it doesn't.

This past week I've had to recharge the reader 3 times - it's too soon for the battery to be giving out. I'm going to let it recharge overnight and see if that helps. This is getting really frustrating.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote