View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenDonkey View Post
True about natural aging, however it is not that drastic. My good old trusty bb, which I used drain to zero, charge to max policy is still holding close to 2 weeks on a charge with 15+ min of conversations daily, thats on its 4th year. Used to be 3 weeks when new. Same holds for the shaver and the toothbrush, last device I needed to replace the battery was very old siemens phone, still using ni-mh battery and that was 12 years ago, so a little care for the batteries goes a long way.
Sorry - there was an omission in my previous post which rather changes the meaning. I meant to say that a 3-4 year old Lithium battery will typically have lost around a third of its original capacity. I left out the word "lost". Now corrected.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote