View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #7
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I've always put it down to the fact that I have a very single tracked mind (some say stubborn, others use less flattering terms). I tend to gnaw away at a problem like a dog with a bone - even growling when someone tries to take it away from me . But I do like the sound of "programming seems to tug at the same creative wells as writing does" (thanks Nancy) - that is a much more attractive way to describe the problem.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote