View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #18
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Thanks for checking. I did start transfer yesterday, and checked that indexing was done, and restarted. I even completely restored the Kindle as a desperate measure, and started with just a handful of the “problematic” books. No luck.

But somehow I finally got it working. No firm idea why, because I had done the same delete, import, convert several times. I suspect the problem was something in the metadata, because with a batch download and updat of metadata to the ePub, and THEN convert worked. I had tried converting first and THEN update metadata, but that did not work, for som weird reason
Hmm... I've never used the "Download metadata" option. I always fix the metadata manually. Usually I convert after editing metadata, but sometimes I change the metadata after converting. If I convert at all, of course.

Possibly the Kindle doesn't like something about the downloaded metadata?
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote