View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 05:38 PM   #1965
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by troro View Post
I tried NickelMenu.

But I'm pretty sure, that there are a lot of Kobo-customers who don't know NicklMenu, who don't even know mobileread.com.

It's a Kobo-reader, so I think it's Kobo's job to get their devices work properly.
It was just a suggestion, to make sure that you (and others) know some possible alternatives.

I think your implementation is lacking, or at least needs to be expanded. When I change to night mode I also need to change the brightness, so for me, it would still be a multi-step process. I would like to see a short cut for switching modes and setting brightness to some saved values for the two different modes.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote