View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 09:10 PM   #1959
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrodamus View Post
Hello! i make a deep request to you.

An option to disable / enable the clock.

I need to deactivate the clock, I hate clocks and that something as banal as time tells me when to start or stop reading. Please, it is only an on / off option.

I know that someone will tell me that if I am reading a good book I will not notice the clock, but I read a lot and when I browse the ereader it inevitably crushes me with the clock and it bothers me a lot. When he was not i was much happier.

Thank you.
Sheesh! Did you not post a virtually identical message in August, 2020? Given that the stock firmware does not display the clock while you are reading and a clock was an often requested feature, it's very unlikely that Kobo is going to remove it. Pretty much your only option is to revert to an earlier firmware revision that did not display the clock.

So stop staring at your home/library screens so much and spend more time reading.

Last edited by DNSB; 01-30-2021 at 09:12 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote