View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 08:04 PM   #1953
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
So, I wound up trying out using kepubs on my Kobo this week, and while it seems to work okay, my two main complaints are that the Kobo renderer doesn't respect "page-break-before: always", which is unfortunate because a lot of the technical RPG ePubs I've made rely on it, and that it tends to randomly put extra space after an emdash, which makes it hard to error-check to see whether I put an extra space in the file where one shouldn't be.

EDIT: Apparently that second thing is already listed as a bug. I guess maybe the first thing is probably closer to a bug than a feature request?

Last edited by Rand Brittain; 01-02-2021 at 11:58 PM.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote