Thread: New Kobo: Nia
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 09:15 AM   #169
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Are you sure of that for the later devices? The Aura ONE was like that. One set of LEDs that were mixed to give the right colour. And with developers mode on, there is an function to do this manually.

For the devices since, I thought they had two sets of LEDs as described by @rcentros. One set is white, the other is coloured. The colour is achieved by changing the relative brightness of the two sets of lights.
I just charged my Forma to check, and I think i could be wrong. (it's not clear)

I asked Kobo to confirm one way or the other.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote