Thread: New Kobo: Nia
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 12:45 AM   #168
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Edit: after reading for the night, I tilted my Clara until I could see the glow from the LEDs at the bottom. At max orange, the white lights are off. So I'm not sure why the Nook has so much more range. The white lights do only seen to turn completely off when you are at our near 100% night mode though.
Maybe they use a less warm white LED? I wish I could compare a Clara to a Shine 3. Now you've got me curious.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote