View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 07:48 PM   #54
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank View Post
Well the new firmware has, no surprise, a bug. They fixed the "deletes everything" problem, and now the Nook won't, ever, delete anything. It claims it will, it warns it will, it says it did, but nope, the books are still there. The little circling-arrows icon to reset the book list doesn't update the contents.

Bother.
Odd. I just tested a side-loaded book on mine and (at first) it still showed it, but when I tried to open the book it couldn't. When I went back to the library it was gone. So, delayed reaction (I guess) but it did delete the book.

EDIT: When I opened my Nook via my computer, the cover art and metadata remained, but not the book itself. I deleted the complete folder, copied the book back and everything seems to be working.

Last edited by rcentros; 09-15-2019 at 07:54 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote