View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 05:16 PM   #50
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
My Plus (2015) keeps failing to update. Not sure why. On the home page, the cute little rocket pops up telling me an update is available, I touch the button to start the process, but the update fails every time.
I got back and am playing with my Plus (2015). I had the same "failing to update" issue you have. Finally got it to "take" by clicking the "All" tab on the top and then clicking the Install button. I may have just been lucky though. This is the 4.9.5.5 update, not the 5.x mentioned in another post. I think the upgrade is worth it as it seems to be quicker. When I loaded in a book before the little dots kept going for a bit, not it's one or two dots and done.

I'm going to do a "my impression" post but, since that's more general, I'll do it separately.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote