View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:51 PM   #45
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
You are making it 10 times harder than it has to be. You don't need Calibre, all you need to do is connect you phone via usb to your pc. go into window explorer, on the left hand side you will see all the folders on your pc, as well as your phone.

All of my drm free books are in the Documents file, within that file is a file folder under the name of My Ebooks. Within Windows you can click the Card file under the phone tab and make a My Ebooks folder. Then all you have to do is go into your pc My Ebooks folder, select all the books and drag them down to the My Ebooks folder under the Card Tab. The pc will copy all of the books onto the card.

Once done, all you have to do is go into Moonreader on the phone, tell it to look for the books under the My Ebooks file on the card and import.

There is no need to load the Moonreader app onto the card, you simply have to tell Moonreader where to find the books.

Last edited by cfrizz; 04-13-2018 at 09:57 PM.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote