View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 08:42 PM   #44
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
LG does allow you to move apps to the SD card. I can post screen shots later if you need me to. Not all apps allow you to move, but the Kindle app does allow it. Go to Apps in the settings menu and tap on the Kindle app. Then tap on storage and it will show it's currently in internal storage. Tap on change and choose SD card and it will move some of it to the SD.
This, I don't recommend doing if at all avoidable. Most SD cards are pretty crappy and often results in poor performance, crashing, etc.

That said, if one wishes to use SD for apps/internal storage, good brands include Samsung and SanDisk.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote