View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 10:06 AM   #33
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Would you believe that I just now uninstalled _three_ apps on the dumbphone, but the amount of "storage" in the "settings" area of the apps still shows 15.72 gb used of the 16 gb in the internal storage? I'm going to install Moon on the PC and see if it can help me figure out what's going on.
Is there even a Moon Reader for PC? In any case, I don't believe Moon Reader for PC will help you troubleshoot your Android smartphone.

Like I mentioned earlier, first thing I'd look into is moving photos and videos to microSD card. I think that's something that could be accomplished even with the default/native photo app (might be Photos or Gallery?).

Either that or connect the phone to your Mac/PC via USB and move photos and videos to your hard drive using Finder/Windows Explorer.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote