View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 03:31 AM   #31
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Would you believe that I just now uninstalled _three_ apps on the dumbphone, but the amount of "storage" in the "settings" area of the apps still shows 15.72 gb used of the 16 gb in the internal storage? I'm going to install Moon on the PC and see if it can help me figure out what's going on.
I don't have Android 7, but on my android 5.1 device I open settings - storage - apps then select the app and often there is an option to move the app to the SD card. I also go to settings - storage to clear the cache by clicking on cache and saying yes to clearing the cache.

Additionally I use Calibre Companion (CC) to transfer books from calibre to my SD card. Choose location of books in CCs settings. In Moon+ Reader Pro I can set where to store the books in the app. Also in the podcast app I can choose to save podcasts to the SD card. But how this works on Android 7 I have no idea.

Personally I would buy a fast SD card (UAHS1) and follow the advice given previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
If you are on Android N I would recommend following this video and converting your sd card to internal storage. The limitation is that you will have to treat the SD card as part of the phone from then on you won't be able to just take it out and use it another device
https://youtu.be/_7tkrFzM1Gg
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote