View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 10:34 AM   #42
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I cannot see why one way should be correct and the other wrong. It is just a question on how you access the storage space. Since I access it as usb storage via a windows system, I use backslashes. When sharing information, I copy the paths from the command line console or the file explorer and past it here (no typos, no incorrectly remembered path and file names). Other windows user can simply copy and paste the path. I expect users of other OS to be able to make the necessary modifications if using information posted by me in this way.
That is what I was expecting the answer to be, but sometimes you guys have reasons that I never considered. Also, there is that the device runs under a version of Linux. (but the user partition is FAT) I didn't mean to imply that I thought either way was right or wrong.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-11-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote