View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 09:24 PM   #31
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
in the config dialog select epub as your output format. click convert. this will create an epub version of the file which you can unzip using winzip

thanks for replying so fast. I had trouble finding your "config" because of the tiny icon, versus the other beautiful icons. I found it though, and now have a copy of the book in epub. However, I apparantly do not have winzip. I assume I can download it so I'll start searching.

I thought epub was a ebook format like lrf and prc, etc?

AJ Starr

I was able to convert the book the way I want. Thanks again for your help. Caliber is a great program.

Last edited by AJ Starr; 10-27-2008 at 10:00 PM. Reason: post script