View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #14
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
i beleive it's because sideloaded books get ignored (for me they should be included in everything, if the book is available on kobo store)

android app I have only just started using, never read a sideloaded book on it, so assume this is the number of kobo store books read
started using iOS app before xmas and read a few sideloaded books in it, this looks like the reason it is higher than the android app stats
got vox for xmas and mainly read using this since, read many sideloaded books, explains why this has highest stats

I know they need to promote all the extra features, but to make them meaningful (for me anyway), they need to include everything read in the kobo app

the only way I can see to guarantee they are correct is to only use one device/app, sharing between platforms/apps does not work very well

sorry if that is a rant, I am a happy kobo customer, just think they need to improve the basics
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote