View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
For my first Australian Romance Readers Convention I personalised a folder. Red roses wrapping paper cover.
Each author I had read had a page. The page had a dowloaded pic of covers of all their ebooks that I owned. Thinking about it now I could have had an author pic too. There was room for the author to sign the page. The pages slipped out of the folder easily to be signed.
None of the authors refused to sign. Many were interested as ebooks were still a novelty in Australia 2 years ago.
This year I didn't bother as there were souvenir booklets given out. However I think my folder makes a better souvenir. And I like the idea of being able to add a photo of author with reader.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote