View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 07:03 AM   #9
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Lucky you! because Puerto Rico is also listed in the user manual and they treat us like international!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTMITCH View Post
I have just received a new NOOK Wi-fi today. 1st I went to B&N web site and registered an account with a Canadian address and a Canadian credit card. I had already charged the NOOK. I then turned it on and it had software version 1.4.0, I think (forgot to write it down). I then went to register the NOOK and it completed the registration without any problem. I DID NOT HAVE AN AMERICAN ADDRESS for anything when I registered on their web site. The NOOK then proceeded to download the latest version 1.5.0 and completed the download, install and reboot totally without a problem. As far as I can tell everything works as it should including access to B&N store. I bought the NOOK from an American web site that has a sister Canadian web site and it was mailed to me via Canada Post from BC without ant further charges. My total cost for the NOOK was $179.99 USD and a leather case for it was $25.00 USD and the shipping was $24.58. Total of $229.57 USD. Total cost Canadian was $237.80. For those worrying about it working here in Canada, it does. If you go to B&N web site to the NOOK support page and look at the manual, you will see that it now lists Canada as a country where it can be used. The manual also shows it as version 1.5.0. Hope this helps some of you. Good luck.
Art
PS Need more info, contact me!
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote