View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #66
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Agggh I have been struggling with this for a while. I used to be able to have author_sort collections with the series sorted correctly. Just had to sort by series before sending.
You have me at a disadvantage. I haven't tried author_sort collections recently and I don't use Sony software at all with my reader. I have metadata management set to Automatic management (see attached).

I always create collections automatically based on tags and series. The books under collections created by tags are in library sort order as I bet are the collections calibre creates by author_sort. Books in the collections based on series are in series order.

You could have calibre create collections based on author_sort and series and be able to reference the series collections to read the books in order.[/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	metadatamanagement.jpg
Views:	1045
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	59974  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote