View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 01:51 PM   #488
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Gah! Re: Jasinda Wilder-The Ever Trilogy, I'm on book 2 and I know where it's headed, and I'm not going to like it, but I love the writing so I also know I'll read it and go on to book 3. Just be warned, this is a very hard/sad read [with a moral dilemma] and I'm pretty sure most will not like where the story goes.
Thanks for the heads up...i am still fairly new the genre and only curious about this author because of an article I happened upon.

ty
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote