View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #14
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I use k4pc to manage my collections, it stores all my Amazon purchases as well as Overdrive Library books. The collection creation and management on the PW is still clunky, so I use my K4PC to manage and then import into my other devices/k4pc apps. I also like to keep local copies of all my books, I have had a few of my free ones disappear from the Cloud, so I no longer trust that Amazon will keep them all, so my local copies are available for when I decide to get around to reading those free books. I just wish they would add the ability to sort or rearrange the collections in K4PC. My Calibre is used to maintain my library and export to Fire and PW.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote